quinta-feira, 17 de abril de 2008

Auto-retrato # 1002

...

" A profusion of dream and realization that wasn't imagined...
Something that we building slowly but with many people...
Something and people that i miss, memory, life...
Sweet cotton, marsh mallow of misses mary that i bought im
My school... this thing it was made of dream and holy fury
This thing it was borns of a song that wasn´t made still fur
Any voice or any instrument...
But this song can be someday music, image, seene, sound...
A profusion of discontentment and deformed ideas,
Today i believe in thatting, tomorow i believe in other thing
I am confuse, without connection, but now i have sex and connection
I have faith but, i am faithless
However i have the more important thing: enthusiasm...
And corage untill that this corage to serve for
I stay all day lay down on my bed!!! Yupi!!!
...
...e eu também me rendi a merda dessa língua...
[com a cabeleira de Rhaul... =P]

Nenhum comentário: